Background Image for Header:
Remote Learning Assignments
You can now begin completing your annual Quarterly Training in SOLE! Learn more about how to access the training.
We have developed this list of remote learning assignments to assist WVU supervisors.
To complete an assignment, follow these 4 steps:
- Select a video to watch or text to read from the list below. Watch or read it in its entirety.
- Think about the following two questions:
- What are three to five takeaways from the video or text?
- How can you use this information in your daily or work life?
- Log your completion of the assignment.
- Verify your responses. Recognize that all responses are visible to anyone who accesses this link.
OSHA Video Library: https://www.osha.gov/video/
HSI Free COVID-19: Coronavirus Resources
10 Commandments of Workplace Safety: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C6js5JtCIQ
Arc Flash Safety: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXMcWhgIdKc&feature=youtu.be
How to Use a Portable Fire Extinguisher: https://youtu.be/BLjoWjCrDqg
Ladder Safety: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzzByrtK74Q
Noise Induced Hearing Loss:
Safety In and Out of the Workplace (Eye Protection): https://youtu.be/zHXmLBS--oI
Webinar: COVID-19, Cleaning Products & Your Health: https://youtu.be/qCbBaTEkb-0
250 Safety Talks:
Any Program or Standard Operating Procedure on the EHS website, such as the Waste Management SOP or the Lockout/Tagout Program
Any article from the National Safety Council - Work Safety Topics Website:
Any article from the OSHA Education Center - OSHA Articles Website: https://www.oshaeducationcenter.com/articles/
Any OSHA Fact Sheet: https://www.osha.gov/pls/publications/publication.AthruZ?pType=Types&pID=2
Any OSHA QuickCard or Popular Download: https://www.osha.gov/pls/publications/publication.athruz?pType=Types&pID=10413