Background Image for Header:
Complete "Quarterly" and Specialized Training Online
The "Quarterly" Training topics are annually required topics for Facilities and Services. These topics are either required annually by OSHA or are offered to provide awareness to prevent worker injuries. "Quarterly" Training historically has been offered in person. To better serve supervisors and employees, the "Quarterly" Training topics are being developed into individual courses that can be completed online in SOLE.
- Click on the link to the course you wish to take.
- Login to SOLE using your WVU email address and password.
- To get started, click Content and select the topic folder. If you need to finish the course at a later time, click Resume Session under Content to pick up where you left off.
- Once all pages in the folder have been viewed, a Knowledge Check will appear. Attempt the Knowledge Check until all questions have been answered correctly.
- A Certificate will be awarded under Information. Download the certificate and provide it to your supervisor.
The following courses are available for employees to complete in SOLE. The courses can be completed in any order. As more topics are developed, they will become available here.
Formerly January Quarterly Training Topics:
Bloodborne Pathogen Training (for Staff not Laboratory Personnel)
Formerly April Quarterly Training Topics: