Background Image for Header:
Complete "Quarterly" Training Online
The "Quarterly" Training topics are annually required topics for Facilities and Services. These topics are either required annually by OSHA or are offered to provide awareness to prevent worker injuries. "Quarterly" Training has historically been offered in person. To better serve supervisors and employees, the "Quarterly" Training topics are being developed into individual courses that can be completed online in SOLE.
- Click on the link to the course you wish to take.
- Login to SOLE using your WVU email address and password.
- To get started, click Content and select the topic folder. If you need to finish the course at a later time, click Resume Session under Content to pick up where you left off.
- Once all pages in the folder have been viewed, a Knowledge Check will appear. Attempt the Knowledge Check until all questions have been answered correctly.
- A Certificate will be awarded under Information. Download the certificate and provide it to your supervisor.